Fresh From The Oven!

Trimas Berimac Buat Yang Sudi Mengikuti ^_^

10 Things I Want To Say To One Person

Day Four : 
10 things I want to say to one person



For My Last Ex-GF of a Month..LOL

  1. If I didn't text you or something, doesnt mean that i forget @ dont mind you
  2. I wish I'm not trying alone
  3. If I did anything wrong, just tell me straight to the point
  4. I'm so happy to see that you are happy now
  5. Did you met him while with me or you already met him before me?
  6. Maybe at least you can tell me your reasons for the silent
  7. No I am not blaming you at all
  8. But do you really need to remove me from your facebook account?
  9. I think you look way much better with your headscarf (tudung)
  10. Semoga Allah bukakan hati ko semula untuk menutup aurat & etc..amiin




that really sounds so pathetic huh..lol..whatever..ive moved on ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...