Thank You For Following :)

KOMTEP 2018 – Classroom Instructions

Acaner nak ajar budak-budak Korea? BI diorang ok ke? FYI, di Korea even kelas Bahasa Inggeris mereka pun dijalankan dalam Bahasa Korea, unless kelas bersama cikgu native speaker (tu pun normally ada cikgu Korea akan assist). So the best way is to learn the basic classroom instructions in Korean.

senarai conteng2 abam 🤣
Abam tak sempat nak buat list tu secara proper dulu so I just write them down like that & add them up by time, yang penting dapat guna masa masuk kelas XD. Seriously though, this list really helped me a lot especially considering my 0 skills in Korean language. After awhile, instructions ni semua da melekat kat kepala until this very day I can use them without having to refer to the list anymore.


typed one, just download below & print out, masuk kelas baca je  XD


Anyway, for your better understanding, here I made a much proper list for you guys especially for the new batch & future KOMTEP. I've learnt most of these terms from my mentor & the other Korean teachers. Actually ada banyak lagi boleh tambah but I just listed down those I really use a lot. Hope this could help you guys to conduct your classes much easier and seamlessly. Feel free to download below :



Good luck!!!

For more KOMTEP 2018 stories, feel free to check out our official Facebook page HERE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...