Thank You For Following :)

KOMTEP 2018 – Project Plan

I shouldve posted this earlier, but better late than never right. LOL. Buat yang nak apply KOMTEP tu bila baca permohonan mesti benda ni la yang akan jadi persoalan pertama. Projek plan tu amende? Basically its our personal project that we want to carry out / conduct once we got there in Korea. It doesn’t necessarily have to be based on your major / option, instead u can plan something based on  your own specialties. 


For example, kalau anda seorang guru Bahasa Melayu, tak bermaksud korang restricted mesti buat projek berkaitan Bahasa Melayu. Instead, u can plan anything u are good at, the best would be if u could do or bring something regarding our culture. Afterall, 1 of the main goal for this program is culture sharing 😊


Another thing is, project plan is not limited to be done during school time or with the school children only. It can also be done with the teachers and outside of classroom lesson obviously. Contohnya macam our friend Miss Lina, she did her joget project with the female teachers instead (since dia duk boys school) and of course diluar waktu PdPc.


For me, I decided to stick to my roots which is Visual Art but I integrated the culture of the 2 nations; Malaysia and Korea. I also conducted it during normal classes and after school classes with varying end results. Nak cerita sesatu bosan kan so just check out my final 4-pages poster (which I attached in this post) of my project which I prepared for SSAEM (Sharing Stories of Asia-Pacific Education Movements) conference last time.


Details on how do I carry out the classes, for the classroom lesson u could read them HERE while for the after school class, I would share them in the next post. LOL XD

For more KOMTEP 2018 stories, feel free to check out our official Facebook page HERE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...