Thank You For Following :)

KOMTEP 2018 - THE RESIDENTIAL

First place we went after the welcoming ceremony was our house in Korea. They call it studio with 2 bedroom. Pelik kan? Sebab biasanya kalo sebut studio apartment ni kita fikir studio apartment yang takde bilik tu kan. So basically, apartment 2 bilik la senang2 cakap. & macam korang selalu tengok dalam kdrama tu, rumah sini keyless, semua pakai pincode :)

The Building



With our superbly nice mentor, Mr. Min. Masa ni rumah masih kosong :p

Our studio is on the 1st floor, & for me personally I love the space, it fits just nice for two sebab kalo besar nanti susah nak jaga / kemas / bersihkan. LOL. My housemate got the master bedroom, while I got the other room which is not even half the size of the master bedroom. Huhu. But since my room is so small & hot,  I decided to camp in the living room (for 1 1/2 week XD). sorry housemate :p.. but after the weather got a bit colder at night, I decided to try to sleep in the bedroom & stayed there ever since XD

Kitchen area

Kitchen area & theres my bedroom

Living room & the laundry room is just behind that sliding door :)

My cute lil bedroom :p. Our mentor ordered a very nice table & chair online for us which I personally love so much :D

My bedroom for 3 months XD
My housemate's bedroom. Ni masa 1st day sampai :p

Bathroom

Laundry room

Our studio is about 10 - 15 minutes walk to school. Exercise sikit la tiap hari. Haha. But the good thing is, kawasan rumah kitorang ni tak jauh dari kedai-kedai yang penting macam mart and Daiso. In fact memang akan lalu kedai-kedai tu setiap hari bila pergi dan balik sekolah.

Most important shop - Daiso XD

Anyway, nama area kitorang ni ialah Daeso-Myeon, Eumsong-Gun dan terletak di dalam Chungcheongbuk-do province. Kawasan ni kira kawasan rural. Tapi pekan dia boleh tahan lengkap la ada serba serbi cuma tak banyak pilihan.

Ada 2 restoran halal kat sini, 1 owner Russian dan dia jual daging halal gak (paling penting). Tauke dia sangat baik!! Dia siap bawa kitorang gi masjid setiap hari Jumaat so settle satu isu. Alhamdulillah. Then dia siap bagi sejadah lagi masa beli ayam halal kat restoran dia. Mana nak jumpa hamba Allah sebaik ni? Just that he dont really speak English, but he do speak Korean & his daughters actually attended our school :)

1 lagi Indian Restaurant. Ate there twice. Bukan tak sedap cuma tak berapa berbaloi for me personally. The foods are actually pretty good but the portion were quite small for the price sebab tu pergi 2 kali je XD

Trying the RM37 Nasi Briyani.....

So that's all for this post I guess. For more KOMTEP 2018 stories, feel free to check out our official Facebook page HERE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...