Thank You For Following :)

KOMTEP 2018 - Winter Clothing Shopping

honestly, if u are planning on buying a new 1, do not buy them here in Malaysia. Why? Because u can find so much more cheaper winter clothing with more variation in Korea. Unless if you already have 1, then thats a totally different story..

Autumn in Our Heart 🤭

I did brought some from Malaysia but I honestly rarely wear them especially once I got some new ones there. LOL. How cheap are they?

verangan 🤣

This is my 1st chester coat. Its very thick that I literally dont have to add more layers of clothes underneath. I bought it for only 10kwon at Itaewon. Theres a shop with no signboard beside the road to the mosque which sells all jacket & coat for 10kwon except the long down jacket would b 20kwon each. Quality is actually pretty good, no brands but all are Made In Korea, just that I picked a very thick 1 so it is quite heavy that I decided not to bring it back to Malaysia 😅

my cashmere blended chester coat

Then I stumble upon this much lighter & thinner cashmere blended chester coat at some store clearance sale for only 30kwon. They even gave me a coat hanger for free 🤣 This is actually the real reason why I abandoned my 1st coat 🤭 It is kinda thin but superbly warm (its cashmere dude) 😁

my winter jacket :)


Then we were lucky enough because our school even bought us a winter jacket!!! Our mentor bought it online for 89900won each! I took the brown 1 while my partner took a black 1.

for winter innerwear, i did bought 2 pcs of Uniqlo heattech long johns all the way from Malaysia but I probably only worn them twice each which makes me feel its pretty much a waste. However this would depends on how ur body responds to the weather though. Some of the others wears them almost everyday. But even if u havent bought the ones in Uniqlo, u can still find lots of them in Korea even more cheaper, if u are not really brand conscious.

Yes, all this would only be possible if u do not really mind about brands. Korean clothing brands even if u never even heard of them are relatively comes with real good quality. They are Made In Korea anyway and you would be blown away by their quality for such price.

my ultra light down jacket & vest which I bought during clearance sale back then

But if u do care about brands, there are some brands that are a bit cheaper and very popular there like FILA, le coq sportif & Discovery Expedition. Uniqlo are much more expensive there so grab ur Uniqlos in Malaysia if u prefer to have them.

BONUS


My fav obviously the Michigan one. LOL

I bought these new American Needle & Reebok caps for only 5kwon each at some clearance sale during a festival (Retail price usually are around 30+USD each).

1 of my 10kwon bag


10kwon bags are a must buy if u need a bag big enough for your weekend trip. The quality is beyond ur expectation for such price and you could find this 10kwon bags shop in many places. They comes in many shapes and sizes, all for 10kwon each. I have 2 of them 🤭 (the other 1 still in my shipping box)

For more KOMTEP 2018 stories, feel free to check out our official Facebook page HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...