Thank You For Following :)

Shopping in Korea!!! - Hongdae Fashion Streets

As Ive told u guys before, I shopped a lil bit way too much while in Korea. I know it is not good but I helplessly could be a shopaholic at times (somewhat seasonal) but shopping in Korea leaves me with no regrets, like seriously. LOL

gambar pakcik Google


some might say, wey bukan mahal ke barang kat Korea? Yes its true, memang mahal especially if we keep converting everything into MYR. My tips? I always go for clothes priced 10kwon and below, which means if they are above 10kwon, I am not gonna buy them, unless the temptation is waaaaaayyyyy to high then I would consider something below 15kwon. But almost every piece of clothes I bought were 10kwon & below :p

gambar pakcik Google: Hongdae street performance

Mana nak cari? OK Im gonna share my lubuk shopping in Seoul which is none other than Hongdae! How to get there? Take the subway to Hongik University and take Exit 9 (the closest to the fashion streets) and walk pass through the street food stalls area straight to the street performance area.

gambar pakcik Google : my fav shopping spot














Mind you, there are 2 fashion streets in Hongdae, the other 1 is less crowded but more for ladies & luxury branded stuff. So if u are looking for the cheaper options, once u arrived in the busking & dancing performance area, turn right and go straight until u see the fashion street accross the traffic light. The other fashion street is on the left side of the busking area.

gambar pakcik Google

I have 2 favorite stores in this street, the first one is; M PLAY GROUND. This shop is mostly for men but they do have some for the ladies as well but mostly street & casual attire. I did bought about 6 shirts for work here though (no pics as all of them at school). This is where I bought these stuff for only 9900won each!!!

My 9900won trench coat & jeans jacket
some of my 9900 shirts & pants (some others at school 😅)

How? Go during the off season sale or check the clearance stacks. Some of them are placed in the basement so feel free to check them out! (cashier & fitting room is also in the basement) This is also the only shop that sells socks for 550won each as far as I know (normal price are 1kwon each)

The 2nd shop unfortunately, I totally forgot the name (really sorry) but the shop situated in the basement, u literally would only see the stairs down but they usually would put few of their clothes upstairs outside on display. If u see clothes on sale 3 for 10kwon, look for the stairs down then ull find the treasure of cheap clothes!!! LOL

some of my 3 for 10kwon (again some others at school)

They would sell shirts, tshirts & shorts 3 for 10 kwon, while pants and hoodies are 2 for 10kwon. But mind you, once winter starts, they would only sell hoodies, sweater & pullover for that price (no more tshirts & stuff). Mens attire would be on 1st basement, and ladies would be on the 2nd basement where the cashier is.

Cheap caps are everywhere in Hongdae, the cheapest could go from 4500won but most of them being sold at 5kwon. I literally bought 4 caps in Hongdae alone. LOL

my Hongdae caps collection 🤣🤣🤣

Trendy spectacles usually being sold for 10kwon each. Always ask for new 1 if u are buying them.

goofing with 1 of the spectacles i bought there 🤭

Theres also an asian snack shop in Hongdae where u could even find some Malaysian snacks. But my fav would be Japanese Green Tea Kit Kat which sometimes priced at 1300won per pack of 12!!! Normal price would be 1500won per pack! (still cheap though)

gambar pakcik Google lagi


Enough with Hongdae, shopping lain abam cerita next post k :p

For more KOMTEP 2018 stories, feel free to check out our official Facebook page HERE ^^

P/s : 1 of my lady friend who is a plus size said it was quite hard to shop in Korea though so that is something to consider...



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...